i'm running out of things to post.

jomoOSRS

I really am just starting to run out of ideas and I really can't think of much more to post. I will absolutely keep posting, but it is becoming a bit harder than usual. Since this forum is not active, I can't just post things by answering questions, replying to things, and all of that stuff. I will stay active on these forums forever, but it is just get harder and harder to post as much content as usual. And yes, I know I post a lot, but I will probably stop posting as much. Like instead of doing 15 posts whenever I log on, maybe just 12. I know that isn't going to make much of a difference for anybody, but it will for me. And yes, I know I really have this whole place to myself, but I still want to be helpful. Maybe, there are a few people who come on this site to find answers for questions and they just don't have an account. So yeah, I will keep posting on these forums as long as I live, but maybe just a bit less. Maybe, there will be some days where I post 30 things a day, and maybe there will be some days where I don't post at all.
But yeah, thanks for reading, and as always, have an absolutely amazing rest of your day, week, and month!
Stay safe out there 'Scapers!